- How much lamination film can be loaded in a 40-foot container?
About one million square meters or 22 tons.
- How is the storage conditions of BOPP and BOPET films?
Must be kept in 10 to 28 Celsius degrees and away from sunlight and humidity.
- How long does the corona treatment of thermal lamination films last?
Between 6 and 12 months (depending on storage conditions)
- What are the conditions for granting a sales representative?
Contact the head office.
- What is the difference between BOPP and BOPET Metalized films?
BOPET metalized films have better printability (UV printing) than BOPP metalized ones, but working with BOPP is easier and faster.
- At what thickness can thermal BOPP films be produced?
At present, the production of these films in the is from 20 to 23 microns, but it is possible to produce up to 35 microns.
- Is it possible to produce customized BOPP and BOPET films?
Yes, it is possible to change the thickness of the substrate film (if available) as well as the amount of adhesive used can be done according to the order, however, there will be limitations on quantity and customized order cannot be less than 10 tons.
- How to order at Naghsh Almas Caspian Industrial Group?
Send you order details including thickness, width and length and required quantity to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At what sizes can sanitary paper be produced and available?
These papers are produced in 1000 × 700 mm, 600 × 900 mm. we can also customize these sizes to meet your needs.
- What are the applications of Polyethylene coated papers?
Polyethylene paper is a special type of paper that is used in food packaging. Basically, this type of paper that is in direct contact with food, consists of a base paper with different thickness on one side and a polyethylene coating layer on the other side. Polyethylene paper is known as waterproof and hygienic paper. The capabilities of polyethylene paper include the degradability of this product and high resistance to heat and cold temperatures.
In the liquid packaging, food and pharmaceuticals, we see the use of this paper with a certain and different amount of polyethylene coating. The further use of this paper in the production of polyethylene paper containers should not be ignored that the ability to print on these papers could be considered suitable and cost-effective products for advertising goals. The use of polyethylene coating in this type of papers are recommended since these papers are recycled in the environment sooner and cause the least damage to the environment, and secondly, in contact with food, they have the least chemical effect on them. These papers are available in two types of white and Kraft in the market.
- What is kraft paper?
Kraft paper is a type of paper or cardboard that is made of chemical paper pulp and was first invented by the Germans, the word Kraft is also German. This paper shows high resistance. Kraft paper is made of pulp sulfate and is very durable. It should be noted that this paper is resistant to moisture and has a waterproof property. Thickness starts from 40 gsm and offered in the market and in various uses such as food boxes, bags and paper cups.
A special feature in producing kraft paper is the use of pulp paste in the formulation of this type of paper. The bleached type of this paper, which can be coated with a special porcelain powder that makes it suitable for printing, is suitable for bakeries and fast food stores and paper napkin manufacturers.
- What is the difference between Kraft paper and normal paper ?
Kraft is stronger and has more strength and endurance.
Lower lingin content and higher sulfur content in kraft than regular paper.
There is no need for bleaching, and this has a great effect on reducing production costs.
Not needing to bleach will increase the strength of the paper.
If you need white and durable paper, you can completely whiten the kraft paper.
Kraft is highly resistant to tearing and yellowing.
- What is cup paper and fan paper?
Stroke paper also known as fan paper is among the high-consumption polyethylene products produced in the country, which can be produced in different thicknesses and sizes. Stroke paper is a paper cup cut and printed on polyethylene paper. Stroke paper is often printed in general designs such as tea, coffee, Nescafe, birthday and baby themes and many other themes.
Nowadays, there is ever-increasing use of paper products in all places, as well as the increase of disposable paper cup factories. Production of paper cups in different dimensions is one of the most widely used and best-selling disposable products.
- Can I produce customized orders?
Yes, contact the sales office for more information or send your required specifications to the following email and whats app number:
- Naghsh Almas Caspian
- BOPP Thermal Lamination Film
- PET Thermal Lamination Film (Pouch)
- Metalized Thermal Lamination Film
- Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film
- Acrylic Thermal Lamination Film (Gold and Silver)
- Holographic Thermal Lamination Flim
- BOPET Thermal Lamination Film
- Anti Scratch Thermal Lamination Film
- Embossing Thermal Lamination Film
- Super Binding Film (Glossy & Matt)
- Contact Us