Naghshealmas Printing Complex, with a brilliant experience in offset printing, and producing smart cards, have managed to design and implement BOPP & BOPET thermal lamination films plant for the first time in Iran. the plant of this strategic product has been established in an area of over 13000 square meters. After quality test control, this product is ready to be offered to the market. Producing this product will bring profit to the country and after domestic market, it is expected that exporting this product will be also very profitable for our country.
Some Advantages of Establishing Naghshealmas Caspian:
- Creating Job opportunities for more than 100 persons.
- No more need to import this product
- Profit to the country
- Promoting the domestic markets and also those industries that use thermal lamination films
The managers of Naghshealmas Caspian Industrial Group have always emphasized on four managerial principals: quality, productivity, innovation and development. By employing skilled and experienced staff, we have managed to receive quality standard certificates. This company wants to produce eco-friendly products. Hope we can meet our customer’s needs.
- This company have installed the state of the art
- machines that are the best Asian and European brands with universal standard quality. These machines include:
- 2 sets of extrusion machine with world class technology with the speed of 300 meter/min and the width of 230 cm
- 2 sets of slitting machines for BOPP and BOPET thermal laminations films, with high accuracy in cutting with the speed of 600 m / min and the width of 270 cm
- 2 sets of pouch film making machines for PET films in A4, A5 and A3 sizes.
Thermal Lamination Film Products:
In the first production phase BOPP and BOPET thermal lamination films have been started as follow:
- 1- BOPP thermal Lamination Film (Matt and Glossy) that is available in different width from 295 mm, length of 3000 m and the thickness of 18 to 40 Mic
- 2- BOPET thermal Lamination Film (Matt and Glossy) that is available in roll and in common standard width in the market (mainly 1040 to 1550 mm) and the thickness of 75 mic to 150 mic